Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque Edition Automne
4 in stock
Hervé Deschamps, Perrier-Jouët’s Cellar Master, decided to pay tribute to the beauty of Autumn, creating a new Belle Epoque rosé cuvée: Belle Epoque Edition Autumn 2005
Combining autumn’s engaging and voluptuous qualities with its vitality, he has translated such subtle harmony into this cuvée, a wine that conveys every single facet of a season as diverse as it is mesmerising.
2005 was a year whose contrasts echo those of autumn itself “A harsh winter, a warm spring followed by a curious, cool summer and a sunny autumn”
A subtle blend
- 45% Chardonnay (Cramant, Avize, LeMesnil) – bringing elegance and floral freshness to the wine
- 50% Pinot Noir (Mailly, Aÿ, Verzy, Rilly) – bringing richness and vitality to the wine
- 5% Pinot Meunier (Dizy) – bringing the rounded aromas of red fruits
- 15% red wines from Vertus and Vincelles – give the cuvée its unusual and captivating color
- 10g/l dosage (Brut) – letting the wines express fully
Presented in individual gift box.