Terms and Conditions
Placing an Order
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you and the recipient are both at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- All products are sold subject to availability. Although we endeavour to have all products in stock at all times, this cannot be guaranteed. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to discuss an alternative before the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfil for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- In the event of a complaint please contact Soho Wine Supply directly by phone on 020 7636 8490. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential.
- This website is based in the United Kingdom and all contracts are made under English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All information, including images on this web site is intended for guidance only. Even though the web site is regularly updated, due to the nature of the business, vintages may change and images may vary from the vintage advertised. Products and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.The Soho Wine Supply Ltd
18 Percy Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7636 8490
Fax: +44 (0)20 7636 8899
Email: email@example.comVAT No: GB 234 9994 17 (All prices include VAT).
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.